Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blogging...

So, I have attempted this blog 2 times before...but I am hoping third times the charm :)

I need to lose weight. Plain and simple.  I know how this is done, having done it 3 or 4 million times before. But this time is different (I think.)  This time, I actually know what it feels like to be the weight that I want to be at and hopefully that will be the key motivator to staying on track.

I am very lucky that I have a number of great friends who do this professionally, and my lovely friend J pointed me in the direction of Bodybuilding.com and a trainer,  Jamie Eason.  It is all free and available online.  I am going to commit to the 12 week 3 phase plan.  That is 84 days. I think that this can be do-able.

Phase one, which is here is 4 weeks.  I have already made myself a book, and printed out the first 2 weeks of work outs and meals.  Tonight I am going to make a shopping list because I think I have pepper and a 5 piece nugget in my fridge so it would be good to get it together properly and then pick a start date.

I can't promise I will make it here everyday, but I will try.


No comments:

Post a Comment